CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Jazmin has been such a blessing in my life! An awesome Texas sunset. God is so big!


Wow it has been so long since I have written. I have moved to Texas. I am missing Leon, Mexico. However, God is so good and is giving me what I need at this time in my life. God has given me friends and family to encourage me and to listen to me. I am so thankful for them.
It is amazing to me how we can do so many things in life and our Father is here supporting us and cheering us on. He wants us to do those things that make us happy. How marvelous it is to have a Father who's wisdom is unfathomable! He works in our lives through the bad and good and gives us freedom to do what we like. Even though I am not on the "mission field", I am so excited to see what opportunities God is going to give me to serve Him. When I think of all He has done, does, and will do when I don't deserve anything, I want to love Him and do His will so much more. I pray that us in the United States will continue to serve Him and teach others of this inexpressible joy that God gives us.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll do great.. It is good to see that you are keeping up with the blog.. I know it can be a burden sometimes J'Lae.. but I think the reflection of writing can be a big help through all this time of transition... I love you so much and i miss you, but God has great plans!!! TQM Tana