CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prayer Requests



Racing at the arcade reminds me of how life flies by and how much smoother it is when we place God 1st letting Him guide us through life. I have been thinking and praying more and more about how long I will be staying here in Leon. I have not decided yet; however, I have been leaning more towards staying til mid February. I would like to stay longer than December, because I will be graduating from AIM in March. Also I plan on attending a university in Lubbock of August 2009. God has blessed me through being here and will continue to bless me through whatever decisions I make. However, please pray that I make wise decisions. Things are changing and I will be facing new challenges and experiences when I get back to the states. I know that these decisions that I will be making will affect my future, so pray that I am smart and enjoy life at the same time. Through all my future decisions, I want to glorify God! He is the one who gives me life and reason for life, so I must give Him my praise by my life! Thank you for all of your support and I love you all!


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"God cannot use mightily the man whom he has not wounded deeply." AW Tozer